Islas de Gigantes
Gigantes Island ATMs
BEST THINGS TO DO IN ILOILO
Islas de Gigantes 999 Day Tour
- Meet up at Bancal Port in Carles, Iloilo
- Registration at Carles Tourism Office. After registration, we will start our Adventure and off to island hopping!
9:30 AM -10 AM
- Pulu Pandan - Activity: swimming
10 AM -11:30 AM
- Cabugao Gamay - The most photographed spot in Gigantes, guests can do picture taking, swimming, and a little bit of rock climbing.
- Lantangan Beach - Lunch will be served here
- Antonia Beach - Snorkeling and swimming
- Bantigue Sandbar - Best to visit during sunset
- Tangke Enchanted Lagoon - Activities: Cliff diving, swimming, picture taking, and kayaking
- Back to Bancal port
- End of Tour
- @ Antonina Beach: Banana boat ride (₱200 each, minimum of 5 heads); Jet ski (₱2,000 every 30 minutes)
Islas de Gigantes Travel Guide
ATMs in Gigantes Island
There is no 24-hour automated teller machine (ATM) in the island of Gigantes.
Accumulate cash in advance of your trip to Gigantes island because that is the only accepted form of payment there.
There is an abundant supply of automated teller machines (ATMs) in the cities of Roxas, Kalibo, and Iloilo.
Automated Teller Machines
Islas de Gigantes ATMs
Trending Searches: 2023, accommodation, Antonia, airport, beach, book, Cabugao, de, Gamay, Gigantes, Higante, hopping, hotel, hotels, isla, island, islands, islas, map, package, resort, Tangke, tour, tours, travel, budget, Gigantes, Isla Gigantes, Gigantes Islands, Islas de Gigantes, Islas Gigantes, Sicogon, Carles, Estancia, Iloilo, Kalibo, Roxas, Caticlan (Boracay), and Manila, Philippines.