Islas de Gigantes
Gigantes Island Electricity
BEST THINGS TO DO IN ILOILO
Islas de Gigantes 999 Day Tour
- Meet up at Bancal Port in Carles, Iloilo
- Registration at Carles Tourism Office. After registration, we will start our Adventure and off to island hopping!
9:30 AM -10 AM
- Pulu Pandan - Activity: swimming
10 AM -11:30 AM
- Cabugao Gamay - The most photographed spot in Gigantes, guests can do picture taking, swimming, and a little bit of rock climbing.
- Lantangan Beach - Lunch will be served here
- Antonia Beach - Snorkeling and swimming
- Bantigue Sandbar - Best to visit during sunset
- Tangke Enchanted Lagoon - Activities: Cliff diving, swimming, picture taking, and kayaking
- Back to Bancal port
- End of Tour
- @ Antonina Beach: Banana boat ride (₱200 each, minimum of 5 heads); Jet ski (₱2,000 every 30 minutes)
Islas de Gigantes Travel Guide
On the island of Gigantes, resorts and guesthouses often employ generators to provide electricity for its guests. The amount of time that the electricity is available to guests also varies depending on where they are staying.
Make certain all of your electronic devices, including your camera, are charged before the power goes off.
As a secondary precaution, you should also bring fully charged portable battery packs.
Electricity in Islas de Gigantes
Trending Searches: 2023, accommodation, Antonia, airport, beach, book, Cabugao, de, Gamay, Gigantes, Higante, hopping, hotel, hotels, isla, island, islands, islas, map, package, resort, Tangke, tour, tours, travel, budget, Gigantes, Isla Gigantes, Gigantes Islands, Islas de Gigantes, Islas Gigantes, Sicogon, Carles, Estancia, Iloilo, Kalibo, Roxas, Caticlan (Boracay), and Manila, Philippines.